Monday, April 14, 2014

Upcoming Live Classes!

A listing of classes, locations, and topics. I keep this current so you can sign up too. I provide the patterns and ALL the materials you need. I even thread the needle ahead of time. Seriously, how cool is that??
Northport Library  October 29, 2014 7pm to 8:30pm

Would you like to learn about the site ETSY? How to make an account, how to get payment, how to take pictures, and make millions of dollars? Okay--the millions of dollars won't happen but I'll show you everything else. :)
Longwood Library   December 1, 2014  7pm -  9pm.
Really fun snowflake ornament  using Swarovski crystals that can be used for more than putting on a Christmas tree. I personally use them in my windows for a winter decoration and sometimes for teacher gifts. They're not difficult to make and whip up rather quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment