Monday, January 10, 2011

Golden Crystal Drape Choker Design

013When I created this necklace I wanted to feature gold/topaz. Isn't everyone trying to buy your gold right now? Trust me; it's hot. This color, with deep brown toho seed beads is gorgeous. The necklace naturally drapes as the crystals become larger and more plentiful towards the front. It’s not that difficult to make. I would give the difficulty level on this one 2 out of 4. A beginner can certainly try it if they’re game!


This is an original design by me, Claudine M Jalajas. This necklace features genuine Swarovski crystal in 6mm and 4mm in shades of gold topaz. The choker measures 16 inches and the clasp is part of the jewelry too. All you’ll need is seed beads, thread, needle, and crystals.

028I just put the instructions on my shop for sale. I am looking for testers though.. so if you’d like to try the pattern out, free of charge, and report back to me with photos of your work, I’d like to speak with you. Please comment below or email me at cjalajas at optonline dot net. Make sure you put “Try Your Jewelry Pattern” in the subject line so I don’t miss it.





4 comments:

  1. Your work is so beautiful, Claudine. I'm not at all crafty, so will admire from afar. The gold and topaz combination has an Old Worldly feel to it. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Even with the pattern, I don't know that I'd have your skill to be able to do that. I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. I've never tried beading - I don't know if I'd have the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so KIND!! Thank you so much for your nice words. :)

    ReplyDelete